Teen Life Ministries
“It’s a Passion – Not a Game”
It’s hard to believe, but The Youth Ministry Zone has been serving youth ministers for almost 3 years! April will be our 3rd anniversary!!!
We’re excited and want to thank all who have joined and have told us how The Zone has…
1. Allowed you to streamline your ministry
2. Saved you time.
3. Helped you organize your ministry.
4. Provided easy to use Bible curriculum and small group resources.
5. Brought passion to your ministry through the training articles, MP3s and videos.
Since the beginning of Teen Life back in 1993, it’s been our goal to help you, help teens get to heaven. And we want to fulfill this verse in the lives of young people…
1 Timothy 4:12 - Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.
The Zone is bigger than ever and grows every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. It started with a few dozen lessons and articles. Now there are…
- 400+ Bible lessons, handouts, small group discussion guides.
- 848 articles to help you, your teens, and the parents of teens.
- Devotionals to use in your ministry.
- Personal one-day retreats to revitalize your spirit.
- Youth Print to help you with youth group management.
- Video software to use for screen capture and putting video online.
- Sharp backgrounds to use with PowerPoint.
- MP3 training and lessons to listen to or share with your group.
- Video training on spiritual growth.
- Members only discussion forum so just anyone on the internet CANNOT read your posts or reply. Al has a doctorate in family studies and is available to answer your youth ministry questions or challenges.
- And more!
A handful of those currently in The Youth Ministry Zone have this to say…
Zone members are getting total access for only $9.95 a month. That’s less than a couple of combo-meals at your local fast food “restaurant.”
Just yesterday I was looking over other available options. One person is selling 10 lessons with PowerPoint for $120! In The Zone you get hundreds.
Another group is selling web based curriculum for as much as $2500.00 a year! That’s just for lessons and does not include all the extras you get in The Zone (at a fraction of the cost).
Whether you are in youth work fulltime, part-time, or 100% volunteer; The Zone provides the tools and resources you need to serve teens and their families.
As you can tell we are passionate about serving you and your group!
Take a few moments right now and signup for The Youth Ministry Zone from Teen Life Ministries.
Your Partners in Youth Ministry,
Paul Evans and Al Millergren, Ph.D.
Statement of Faith
About Teen Life